Please give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment. We require at least 48 hours notice for a hair extensions/wig appointment and 24 hours notice for all others. Failure to provide the required notice will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of your scheduled service.
Cancellations due to COVID
If you don't feel well prior to your appointment, or if you have been exposed to COVID or someone who has tested positive for COVID, please contact the salon as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. If you've been recently infected, please don't come to the salon until you've received a negative COVID test result.
We will be flexible with our standard cancellation fee and will get you re-booked as soon as you're feeling better.
Amoy Couture is a COVID Safe Salon
We follow all New York City mandates and CDC protocols. In addition, we are very disciplined about sanitizing our stations between clients and we clean all common areas and surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
- Masks are required to enter the salon and must be worn inside the salon at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks must cover both your nose and mouth at all times.
- All clients are required to be vaccinated and will be asked to show their vaccination card.
- No guests please. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon unless they require a caregiver.
- Appointments are required. We cannot accommodate any walk-ins during this time.
- If you've been exposed to someone who has tested positive, please play it safe and reschedule your appointment. We will be flexible with our cancellation fee.