Amoy Couture Salon Policies
Please give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to cancel your appointment. We require at least 48 hours notice for a hair extensions/wig appointment and 24 hours notice for all others. Failure to provide the required notice will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of your scheduled service.
During the pandemic, the following salon policies and procedures are in place.
Our salon complies with all state and local mandates as well as CDC guidelines for stopping the spread of Covid-19. In addition to our stringent cleaning and sanitizing standards, we disinfect our stations in between each client and wipe down all high touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
- A mask covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times while inside the salon. A mask that loops around the ears is ideal. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Our stylists will wash their hands prior to each service and will ask you to do the same.
- The number of occupants in the salon is limited so we ask that only the person receiving the service come to the appointment. No friends, children or pets please.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and check in at the front desk as you normally would. Following check in, you may "social distance" in our roof top garden. Please do not congregate in the reception area.
- Appointments are required. We cannot accommodate any walk-ins during this time.